Being a Christian confessional entity, it is vital to clearly explain the bases and beliefs of faith on which the ministry is based.
1. We believe that there is only one true God, as expressed in Isaiah 44:6: “The Lord, the King and Redeemer of Israel, the Lord Almighty, says: I am the first and the last; “Besides me there is no other god.”
2. We believe that this God, one and true, eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This truth is expressed in the blessing of II Corinthians 13:14: “ “May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the participation of the Spirit be with you all.” It is also read in the baptismal formula of Matthew 28:19: “Go therefore to the people of all nations, and make them my disciples; Baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.”
3. We believe in the incarnation of Jesus, as John 1:14 says: “He who is the Word became man and lived among us. And we have seen the glory of him, the glory that he received from the Father, because he was his only son, and abundant in love and truth.” We also believe in the death of the Lord Jesus Christ for our sins: “God made Christ, by shedding his blood, the instrument of forgiveness. This forgiveness is achieved by faith. This is how God wanted to show how he makes us righteous: forgiving us the sins we had committed before (Romans 3:25). In the same way we believe in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. “But God raised him up, freeing him from the pains of death, because death could not control him. (Hechos 2:24).
4. We believe in the presence of the Holy Spirit in the believer, who is our guide and comforter, as stated in John 14:16-17: "And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you."
5. We believe in the Bible as the revealed word of God and therefore our only rule of faith and conduct. Paul tells us in II Timothy 3:16: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
6. We believe in the Church as the community of people who believe in Christ, integrated as a body that testifies to the saving action of God. “For just as in one body we have many members, and not all the members serve the same purpose, so we, although we are many, are one body in Christ and are united to one another as members of the same body.” (Romanos 12: 4, 5).
7. We believe in the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. He will come in glory, raise the dead and judge the world. The angels said to Jesus' disciples, in Acts 1:11: “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.” In John 5:29 it reads: "and come out hose who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be"
8. We believe that the believer must comply with what was established by Christ in Mark 12: 29-31 which says: "The most important one, answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." 30 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” It is our responsibility to love and respect God with all our being and to seek the good of others and seek to have harmonious interpersonal relationships.
9. We believe that the Bible should be taught to train new generations in the fundamental values of life. The voice of God comes to us from the book of Deuteronomy saying: “Record in your mind all the things that I have told you today, and teach them continually to your children; “Talk to them about them, both at home and on the road, and when you go to bed and when you get up.” (Deuteronomy 6:5-7).
10. We believe that the human being is made in the image and likeness of God and therefore is the highest creation in God's order and must be valued and respected. “And God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; “male and female he created them.” (Genesis 1:27).
11. We believe that the physical body of the believer is “Temple of the Holy Spirit” according to 2 Corinthians 3:16-17 and therefore it should be taken care of, providing good nutrition, promoting hygiene habits, rest, recreation and physical strengthening, through sports and psychomotor development activities. God is interested in the integral well-being of every individual, which includes this aspect of his nature.
12. We believe that God is the Creator of the universe and everything in it, según dice Génesis capítulo 1: 1 al 26, “In the beginning of everything, God created heaven and earth. 2 The earth then had no form; Everything was a deep sea covered with darkness, and the spirit of God moved over the water. 3 Then God said, “Let there be light!” And there was light. 4 When God saw that the light was good, he separated it from the darkness 5 and he called it “day,” and he called the darkness “night.” Thus the first day was completed. 6 Then God said: “Let there be a vault that separates the waters, so that they may be separated. "So it was. 7 God made a vault that separated the waters: part of them remained under the vault, and another part remained above. 8He called the vault “heaven.” Thus the second day was completed. 9 Then God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered together in one place, so that dry land may appear.” So it was. 10God called the dry part “earth,” and the water that had been gathered together he called “sea.” When God saw that everything was fine, 11 He said, “Let the earth produce all kinds of plants: herbs that bear seed and trees that bear fruit.” So it was. 12The earth produced all kinds of plants: herbs that bear seed and trees that bear fruit. And God saw that everything was fine. 13De este modo se completó el tercer día. 14 -15 Then God said: “Let there be lights in the heavenly vault, that illuminate the earth and separate the day from the night, and that they also serve to mark days, years and special dates.” So it was. 16 God made two lights: the large one to illuminate during the day and the small one to illuminate at night. He also made the stars. 17 God put the lights in the heavenly vault to illuminate the earth 18 day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness, and he saw that all was well. 19Thus the fourth day was completed. 20Then God said, “Let the water produce all kinds of animals, and let there also be birds that fly over the earth.” So it was. 21 God created the great monsters of the sea, and all the animals that the water produces and that live in it, and all the birds. When God saw that this was good, 22 He blessed the animals he had made with these words: “May they have many offspring and fill the seas, and may there be many birds in the world.” 23 Thus the fifth day was completed. 24Then God said, “Let the earth produce all kinds of animals: domestic and wild, and those that crawl on the ground. So it was. 25 God made these animals and saw that everything was fine. 26Then he said: “Now let us make man in our image. He will have power over the fish, the birds, the domestic animals and the wild animals, and over those that crawl on the ground.” and delegated to man the responsibility of caring for and managing his creation. This means taking proper care of your work, which is why we must protect our environment.
13. We believe that all authority comes from God and therefore we must submit to it, as Romans 13:1 says, “Everyone must submit to the authorities because there is no authority that God has not ordained. So those that exist were established by Him."
Approved on November 4, 2005 by the Board of Directors and reviewed in 2006.
Bible Version: God Speaks Today